I have taught my own courses in International Relations and related sub-fields in the United States and Argentina, and worked as a Teaching Assistant in courses on Foreign Policy Analysis, Comparative Politics and Study Abroad Programs. I can teach graduate and undergraduate courses that bridge disciplines and sub-fields and know how to effectively teach students with varied cultural backgrounds. During spring 2015 I earned the best teaching evaluations in the Department of Political Science at Tulane University.
- Introduction to International Relations (Fall 2014, Spring 2015), Tulane University, Department of Political Science.
- Región Pacífica Contemporánea (Spring 2001), Universidad del Salvador, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- IR Policy Task Force: Rethinking U.S.-Cuba Relations (Summer 2013)
(Prof. Pamela K. Starr), University of Southern California. Class held in Los Angeles, Washington, DC, Havana and Cienfuegos, Cuba.
- Foreign Policy Analysis (Spring 2009)
(Prof. Steve Lamy), University of Southern California.
- Leadership and Diplomacy (Fall 2008)
(Prof. Scot Macdonald), University of Southern California.
- Introduction to International Relations
- Latin American History and Culture
- Latin America in Global Affairs
- Comparative Foreign Policy: Latin America
- Introduction to Comparative Politics
- U.S.-Latin American Relations
- Foreign Policy Analysis
- Political Economy of Globalization
- Classics of International Theory